Q: How to upgrade the firmware of HDML-Cloner Box Evolve?
1. Download the firmware of HDML-Cloner Box Evolve from http://www.cloner-alliance.com/download/hdmicloner-box-evolve.html. Unzip the firmware package and you will get three files "jedi.img", "MERGE.bin" and "readme.txt". Copy the files "jedi.img" and "MERGE.bin" to the USB flash drive by plugging it into the computer. Please make sure that you have put the two files in the root directory of the USB flash drive.
2. Connect the power adapter to HDML-Cloner Box Evolve. Make sure HDML-Cloner Box Evolve is turned off and plug the USB flash drive into the "Storage" port of HDML-Cloner Box Evolve.
3. Press on the remote control to turn on HDML-Cloner Box Evolve.
4. The LED light will blink green and blue alternately. The upgrade process will last about 30 seconds. After 30 seconds, please press on the remote control to turn off HDML-Cloner Box Evolve.
5. After the firmware (.img format) upgrade is completed, the firmware file "jedi.img" will be deleted automatically. Please plug the USB flash drive to your computer and check. If "jedi.img" is still in the flash drive, please try the steps above again.
6. Now plug the USB flash drive into HDML-Cloner Box Evolve again. Please make sure you can see images on TV first.
7. Please press the MENU button on the remote control, select "Firmware Update (USB)" - "YES" on the pop-up window and then it is in the process of upgrading automatically. When the process goes to 100%, HDML-Cloner Box Evolve will restart and then the upgrade is completed successfully.
8. After the upgrade, press the MENU button on the remote control, select "Restore Factory Default" - "YES" on the pop-up window and then it is in the process of resetting automatically. When the process goes to 100%, HDML-Cloner Box Evolve will restart successfully.
9. After the restart, you can enjoy the new firmware and check the version number in "Firmware Version".