Q: How to upgrade the firmware of HDML-Cloner Box?
1. Copy the file "jedi.img" to the USB flash drive by plugging it into the computer. Please ensure that you have put the file in the root directory of the USB flash drive.
2. Connect the power adapter to HDML-Cloner Box and plug the USB flash drive into the "Storage" port of HDML-Cloner Box.
3. Press the "ON/OFF" button to turn on the power.
4. The LED light will blink quickly between green and blue alternately. The upgrade process will last about 30 seconds. After 30 seconds, please press the "ON/OFF" button to turn off the power.
5. After the upgrade is completed, the firmware file "jedi.img" will be deleted automatically. Please plug the USB flash drive into your computer to check. If "jedi.img" is still in the flash drive, please try the process above again.