Q: How to use HDML-Cloner Box?
1. Plug the power adapter into the power socket and plug the other end into the 5V/2A port of HDML-Cloner Box.
2. Connect the video player to HDMI IN on HDML-Cloner Box via an HDMI cable.
3. Connect HDML-Cloner Box from HDMI OUT to TV via an HDMI cable.
4. Connect the USB flash drive or mobile hard disk to the USB port of HDML-Cloner Box.
1. Power on all devices and play the video. The LED light will illuminate solid Blue or Green. Blue means the source video is 1080p/1080i, while Green means the source video is 720p or others.
2. Press the REC/STOP button and HDML-Cloner Box will start to record video. The LED light will blink blue or green.
3. When gameplay or video playback is completed, press the REC/STOP button again to stop recording.
4. The LED light will blink blue/green alternately for a while as the video file is being saved. When the LED light turns solid blue or green, it indicates the video file has been saved successfully. Then you can remove the USB flash drive or mobile hard disk.
1. When the storage space of the USB flash drive or mobile hard disk is full, HDML-Cloner Box will stop recording.
2. If you press and hold the REC/STOP button for a few seconds, it will work as a switch between 720p and 1080p.
3. You can switch between 720p and 1080p only with the input resolution of 1080p/1080i.