HDMI to USB-C Mini dongle. Ideal for playing PS4, Xbox One, Switch games on PC/laptops. No TV is needed.
4K@30fps input supported - Capture video up to 1080p@60fps. Ultra Low Latency, lower than 90ms.
Multiple platforms supported - Windows, Mac, Linux, and Android. Plug and Play.
Stream and capture your gameplay/videos to YouTube, Twitch, ZOOM, Skype and Facebook instantly through livestreaming software.
ClonerAlliance Chert 4KC is a super portable UVC HDMI to USB 3.0 video capture device. It supports 4K@30fps input. No driver is needed, just plug and play. With universal and high performance USB Type-C Plug and Ultra Low Latency technology, you can easily record and broadcast 1080p@60fps HDMI videos from video players, set-top boxes, webcams, DSLRs, camcorders and game consoles to Mac, Windows, Linux or Android.
Play Console Games on Your Laptop/PC.
Can't play console games in a small place where there is no TV? It doesn't matter, and ClonerAlliance Chert 4KC is your ideal solution. Now you can play PS4, Xbox One, Switch games on your laptop screen smoothly, no need for TV anymore, especially suitable for a bedroom or a dormitory!
Use Camcorder/DSLR to Go Live.
Connecting camcorders with ClonerAlliance Chert 4KC, it will be a brilliant way to use your camcorders as webcams. Together with OBS, XSplit etc, you can record, capture and livestream your gameplay/videos at up to 1080p@60fps on YouTube, Twitch, ZOOM, Skype and Facebook instantly.
|Video standards (input)||NTSC, PAL|
|Max transmission bitrate||2Gbps|
|Dimensions||3.5 x 1.6 x 0.4 inches|
|Recording Resolutions||720 x 480 (60p), 720 x 576 (50p), 1280 x 720 (50p), 1280 x 720 (60p), 1920x 1080 (50i), 1920 x 1080 (60i), 1920 x 1080 (24p), 1920 x 1080 (25p), 1920 x1080 (30p), 1920 x 1080 (50p), 1920 x 1080 (60p)|
|Max Input Resolution||30fps @ 3840 x 2160|
- ClonerAlliance Chert 4KC
- USB Type-C to USB Type-A connector
- USB 2.0 female to male connector
- Quick Guide
- How to play PS4,XBOX game consoles on laptop by using ClonerAlliance Chert 4KC?
- How to setup in OBS with ClonerAlliance Chert 4KC device?
- Why are audio and video out of sync when I use OBS studio with ClonerAlliance Chert 4KC?
- How to deal with PC doesn’t recognize ClonerAlliance Chert 4KC device?
- Which models of ClonerAlliance hardwares are plug and play for working with Zoom or Skype?¶
- Why don't I get audio from my DSLR in Zoom?