Q: What Are The Main Features Of ClonerAlliance Flint LX?
Updated on Feb 13, 2018
- Uncompressed 1080p/60fps with ultra-low latency
- Recording while watching video on TV with HDMI output.
- Support up to 16M encode bite rate.
- USB 3.0 Type-A (Type-C converter included)
- Support Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Android.
- Driver-free. (UVC class compatible with) Plug and Play.
- Support Picture-in-Picture (PIP).
- Support any HDMI video source. None of extra devices needed.
- Mini and compact size.
- Long time stable running.
- Compatible with all of streaming and video encoder software.
- Standalone to use without power supply.