Q: How to use ClonerAlliance Flint lX to record or livestream videos on linux?
OBS Studio is a popular open source software for video recording and live streaming. If you want to livestream on linux system, please follow the steps below:
- IN: Connect an HDMI cable between the source video player and ClonerAlliance Flint LX.
- Connect the television to the “OUTPUT”port on ClonerAlliance Flint LX via an HDMI cable.
- Connect the USB3.0 cable between ClonerAlliance Flint LX and a linux.
Please download Windows version of OBS at: https://obsproject.com/
- Launch OBS Studio software on PC, Click “+” icon under “Sources” window, and select “Video Capture Device”.
- Select “CA FLINT”, then you can see the picture in OBS Studio.
- Adjust the OBS Studio setting per your own demand.
- Now you can start recording/livestreaming anytime.