Q: Why does It show "Och, something wrong……" message in HDML-Cloner Pro Helper software or ClonerAlliance App.
If you receive the "Och, something wrong……" message or "Black Screen" in HDML-Cloner Pro Helper or ClonerAlliance App when using ClonerAlliance Flint LX, please follow the instructions below. The issue can be resolved immediately.
Please proceed as follows:
1. Please make sure ClonerAlliance Flint LX is connected to PC via USB 3.0 cable and connected to video source device via an HDMI cable properly.
2. Start HDML-Cloner Pro Helper software. When "Och, something wrong……" message or "Black Screen" appears, please click “Upgrade” button to update your firmware of ClonerAlliance Flint LX.
3. The whole upgrading process lasts about 30 seconds.
4. When it's done, HDML-Cloner Pro Helper software will exit after clicking “OK” button. Please reconnect ClonerAlliance Flint LX and restart HDML-Cloner Pro Helper software.
5. Now HDML-Cloner Pro Helper or ClonerAlliance App could display video and you can enjoy it.
If "Failed" message below pop up, don't worry, you may try to upgrade firmware manually.
If you need any further technical help, please contact us for direct help at: https://www.cloner-alliance.com/support.html