- Trims one MP4 video and removes unwanted section by setting the time slot manually.
- Splits one large video into multiple clips to save space.
- Combines several MP4 video clips into one complete video for playback without interruption.
- Converts your MP4 videos to other video formats including MPG, AVI, MOV and TS.
- Batch conversion – converts several videos to the universal video format at one time.
- Combines several converted videos into one video.
- Converts normal MP4 videos to DVD/Blu-ray video format and burns them to DVD/Blu-ray discs.
- Saves the converted DVD/Blu-ray videos on the hard disk or as an ISO image file for later burn.
- Supports multiple video encoding formats including H.264, Xvid, MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 for the conversion function.
- Supports multiple audio encoding formats including AAC, MP2, MP3 and AC3 for the conversion function.
- Supports multiple output resolutions such as 1080p, 720p, 480p, etc for the conversion function.
- Select the video bitrate to influence the video quality for the conversion function.
- Compatible with Windows 10 and Windows 8.1.
Note: MP4-Cloner only supports MP4 videos with H.264 encoding.
MP4 (H.264 encoding)
MP4, MPG, TS, AVI, MOV, DVD video disc, Blu-ray video disc, ISO image file
* Pentium-II 450 MHz
* 64MB of RAM
* 5GB free hard disk space for DVD-5 (10GB free hard disk space for DVD-9)
* DVD burners
* Windows XP
* Intel Core2 CPU
* 2GB of RAM
* 10GB free hard disk space
* DVD burners, Blu-ray burners
* Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
For Blu-ray burn:
* NTFS partition
* A Blu-ray disc drive
* A Blu-ray media player
* 50GB or more free disk space