HDML-Cloner Box: ClonerAlliance Developed Its First Standalone Video Capture Solution
HDML-Cloner Box – Highlights
- Records from any video source including Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4, Wii, family-video-discs/B-family-video-discs player, ST box, computer, DV, VCR, etc via HDMI onto any USB memory stick or hard disk with just pressing one button, no need for any PC or Mac.
- Press one button to record/stop.
- HDML-Cloner Box adopts advanced hardware H.264 encoding to capture your gameplay in stunning 1080p Full HD, while keeping the file size low and capturing speed high.
- Through this mini video capture box and HDMI cables, you can capture and save console games and family-video-discs/B-family-video-discs movies to any USB memory stick or hard disk and then transport them to your desired playback platform.
- Records while you are playing games or enjoying favorite videos without interruption.
Capture format: MP4 (H.264)
Supported disk formats: FAT32, NTFS
Output: HDMI (pass-through), USB
Bitrate: Maximum 10Mbps
Maximum storage capacity: 2TB
Power supply: DC 5V, 2A
HDML-Cloner Box is now available at https://www.cloner-alliance.com/store.html
To learn more about HDML-Cloner Box, please visit: https://www.cloner-alliance.com/hdmicloner-box-suite.html
About ClonerAlliance Inc.
ClonerAlliance Inc. is dedicated to providing affordable yet powerful standalone home digital and analog video capture devices and video editing software for every family since 2014. Immersed in audio-visual entertainment from now on! Our ultimate goal is to make sure every precious memory is permanently recorded and shared, without regrets.
Grace M.T, Media & Press Manager