HDML-Cloner Helper: ClonerAlliance Developed a Piece of Video Editing Software for HDML-Cloner Box
HDML-Cloner Helper – Highlights
- Creates family-video-discs/B-family-video-discs movie discs from video files.
- Burns a variety of data files to a blank family-video-discs/B-family-video-discs disc.
- Creates ISO files from video and data files.
- Converts video files to family-video-discs/B-family-video-discs video format.
- Supports burning in PAL and NTSC formats for family-video-discs burn.
- Supports 1080p output for B-family-video-discs burn.
- Merges multiple video files into one large file for uninterrupted playback.
- Converts video files to MP4 format before merging.
- Trims one large video file to keep only your desired contents before merging by setting the starting time and ending time.
- Create a new project to add video files for burning and save the project on the hard disk as a .cpj file for editing.
- Supports burning video files to single-layer family-video-discs, dual-layer family-video-discs, single-layer B-family-video-discs discs and dual-layer B-family-video-discs discs.
- Verifies data when the burn is finished to ensure a successful burn.
- Select whether to re-encode when burning MPEG-2 files for family-video-discs burn.
For DVD burn:
* Intel Core2 CPU
* 2GB of RAM
* 10GB or more free hard disk space
* DVD burners, Blu-ray burners
* Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
For Blu-ray burn:
* NTFS partition
* A Blu-ray drive
* A Blu-ray media player
* 50GB or more free disk space
You can download HDML-Cloner Helper from https://www.cloner-alliance.com/download.html
To learn more about HDML-Cloner Helper, please visit: https://www.cloner-alliance.com/hdmicloner-helper.html
About ClonerAlliance Inc.
ClonerAlliance Inc. is dedicated to providing affordable yet powerful standalone home digital and analog video capture devices and video editing software for every family since 2014. Immersed in audio-visual entertainment from now on! Our ultimate goal is to make sure every precious memory is permanently recorded and shared, without regrets.
Grace M.T, Media & Press Manager