Q: What are the EXCLUSIONS of ClonerAlliance's Warranty?
Updated on Oct 23, 2018
This warranty does not cover problems or damage resulting from, but not limited to, any of the following:
- Any modification, abuse, accident, disassembly, misapplication, or unauthorized repair
- Do NOT open enclosure of any ClonerAlliance products, as this will void the warranty and return.
- Missing, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number label, manufacturer model or part number label.
- Any improper operation, including any use not in accordance with any supplied product instructions.
- Connection to any improper voltage supply.
- Any other cause which does not relate to a product defect in materials or workmanship.