How to use ClonerAlliance Box?¶
1. Connect the video player to the “IN” port on ClonerAlliance Box via an HDMI cable.
Connect ClonerAlliance Box from the “OUT” port to TV via an HDMI cable.
3. Connect the USB flash drive or mobile hard disk to the USB port of ClonerAlliance Box.
4. Plug the power adapter into the power socket and plug the other end into the 5V/2A port of ClonerAlliance Box.
Tip: The USB flash drive is not included in the product box. You need to purchase it separately. Click here to learn how to select a proper USB flash drive/mobile hard disk to work with ClonerAlliance Box.
1. Power on all devices and play the video. The LED light will illuminate solid Blue or Green. Blue means the source video is 1080p/1080i, while Green means the source video is 720p or others.
2. Press the REC/STOP button and ClonerAlliance Box will start to record video. The LED light will blink blue or green.
3. When gameplay or video playback is completed, press the REC/STOP button again to stop recording.
4. The LED light will blink blue/green alternately for a while as the video file is being saved. When the LED light turns solid blue or green, it indicates the video file has been saved successfully. Then you can remove the USB flash drive or mobile hard disk.
1. When the storage space of the USB flash drive or mobile hard disk is full, ClonerAlliance Box will stop recording.
2. If you press and hold the REC/STOP button for a few seconds, it will work as a switch between 720p and 1080p.
3. You can switch between 720p and 1080p only with the input resolution of 1080p/1080i.