Advantages of "Friendly" Version 3.0
ASUS BC-12D2HT combo drive is a powerful and energy-saving Blu-ray disc drive capable of reading from 12X BD format and writing to 16X DVD±R format. With M-DISC Support, users can store their precious memories for millennium. For data protection, BC-12D2HT integrates password controls and encryption plus encoded file name functionality, ensuring information and documents are extra-safe.
Advantages of "UHD Friendly" Version 3.0
Do you have some UHD discs but find no way to enjoy its excellent video quality? Here is the solution for you. The UHD friendly drive enables you to enjoy incredible HD picture resolution and cinema quality at home. With great efforts of ClonerAlliance programmers, the updated firmware 3.0 ensures the stability and capability of reading 4K UHD Blu-ray discs. Get it now!
Full Compatibility with Most Popular UHD Software. Explore more of what it can do for you!
Works with most of UHD software. Compatible with Windows and Mac. Each client can get a free key code to activate the giveaway UHD software. Please check your email after placing an order. Together with the UHD software, you can realize more functions and have more fun!
- BD-R(SL, M-DISC):12X
- DVD+R(SL, M-DISC):12X
- BDMV Playback:6X
- DVD Video Playback:6X
|Access time||BD(SL/DL):180 ms, DVD:160 ms, CD:150 ms|
|Software||CyberLink Power2Go 8, CyberLink PowerBackup 2.5, E-Green, Nero BackItUp (only retail box version), One UHD software|
|Dimensions||5.75 x 6.7 x 1.61 inch (WxDxH)|
- ASUS BC-12D2HT Combo Drive
- SATA Cable
- English-Version instruction
- Can I use the ASUS BC-12D2HT as an USB external Blu-ray Combo Drive for my laptop?
- Can you recommend any software to read and burn 4K Ultra HD(UHD) Blu-ray Discs?
- Does the ASUS BC-12D2HT support reading and burning of 4K Ultra HD(UHD) Blu-ray Discs?
- What is the firmware version of the ASUS BC-12D2HT? Can I upgrade the firmware by myself?
- What is the maximum write speed of ASUS BC-12D2HT? Does it support BD-R(QL) 128GB disc?
- Why did I hear "ka, ka" noise in the process of reading 4K Ultra HD(UHD) Blu-ray Discs?
- Why is the item package in Chinese? Why does the drive look like used?