1080p@60fps Capture. 4K@60fps Passthrough.
Go Live on YouTube/Twitch, ZOOM, Skype/Facebook.
Ultra Low Latency with USB 3.0 Type C. Live Commentary.
Plug and Play. Windows/Mac/Linux/Android Supported.
ClonerAlliance Flint 4KP Plus is a super portable HDMI to USB 3.0 game capture device. The fully upgraded model allows you to enjoy lag-less 4K@60fps video pass-through feature and still record amazing game videos at 1080p 60 fps. Integrated with UVC standard and high performance Type C port, you can easily record and stream HDMI videos from set-top boxes, webcams, DSLRs, camcorders to Mac, Windows, Linux or Android. Together with 3rd live-streaming software and ClonerAlliance Android App, you can stream and capture your gameplay/videos to YouTube, Twitch, ZOOM, Skype, and Facebook with almost no lag. Thanks to the Line In and Line Out integration with ClonerAlliance Flint 4KP Plus, you can add your own voice into the gameplay in time, mixing line audio and mic audio to gaming smoothly and output to other audio devices such as headphones or speakers.
Broadcast Your Console Games/Videos with Your Own Voice.
Connect your game console with ClonerAlliance Flint 4KP Plus and broadcast your favorite gameplay at up to 1080p@60fps with OBS, XSplit, etc, keeping ultimate smooth gaming moments. HDMI pass through output port enables you to send digital video to TV for monitor. Go live, record and display at the same time. 3.5mm microphone jack allows you to add your own voice into the gameplay in time, mixing line audio and mic audio to gaming smoothly.
Use Camcorder/DSLR as Webcam to Go Live.
Connecting camcorders, DSLR with ClonerAlliance Flint 4KP Plus, it will be a brilliant way to use your camcorder or DSLR as webcam. Together with OBS, XSplit, etc, you can record, capture and live your content creation at up to 1080p@60fps on YouTube, Twitch, ZOOM, Skype and Facebook instantly.
|Video standards (input)||NTSC, PAL|
|Input||HDMI, Line in, Mic in|
|Output||HDMI(pass-through), USB Type-C, Line out|
|Dimensions||3.54 x 2.48 x 0.55 inches|
|Input/Output||4096x2160(60fps), 3840x2160 (60fps), 1920x1080 1280x720, 1280x1024, 1024x768, 600x1200 800x600, 720x576, 720x480, 640x480|
|Recording||Up to 60 fps @ 1920x1080|
- ClonerAlliance Flint 4KP Plus
- HDMI Cable
- USB3.0 (male) to USB Type-C cable
- USB2.0 (female) to USB Type-C connector
- USB3.0 (female) to USB Type-C connector
- USB2.0 (female) to USB Micro-B OTG cable
- USB2.0 Type-A female to male connector
- Quick Guide
- How to use ClonerAlliance Flint 4KP Plus to record or livestream videos on Windows?
- How to use ClonerAlliance Flint 4KP Plus to record or livestream videos on mac?
- Why does OBS Studio only display a black screen with ClonerAlliance Flint 4KP Plus?
- How to improve the video quality when using ClonerAlliance Flint 4KP Plus?
- Which models of ClonerAlliance hardwares are plug and play for working with Zoom or Skype?¶
- Why don't I get audio from my DSLR in Zoom?